TWAS June 27th

Hello Families,

Well I can't believe that this year has come to a close.  I have watched your children grow and learn, but most importantly I have watched them care for each other.  What a beautiful group of young people I have had the privilege of spending my days with. Of course, their families are so beautiful too.  I can't thank all of you enough for your support and trust.  You allowed me to be a teacher, you permitted me to be human and you trusted that I saw each and every one of your little ones as a precious little person who was loved and deserved my very best each and every day.  I did not always reach my goal of 'best,' but I tried.  In return, my days were filled with love, learning and laughter. Your children will forever be a part of my story and for that I am so grateful.  I have told them all, and I will tell you as well, I may not be their teacher next year but I am forever their friend.  I am always available, and they know how I love lunch dates!!!

Enjoy a beautiful summer and please know that I have made sure that each and every one of them is in a great space next year.

With much respect and love,

Mrs. McArthur

PS I will be sending out letters next week so if nothing arrives please let me know in case I make an address mistake.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TWAS

TWAS April 27

TWAS January 19